NoTify Your RV Insurance ClaimS at CAMPER Insurance
Reporting a Theft, Loss or Damage
What you must do if you experience the theft, loss or damage to your Recreational Vehicle and/or its contents:
- Notify us of your claim immediately (see options below).
- If your Recreational Vehicle is stolen or you have an accident, contact us immediately to provide the details of the incident and make an insurance claim. We will then advise you what is required next.
- If your Recreational Vehicle is stolen you must contact the police as soon as you can to lodge a report and obtain the necessary documentation.
- Prevent further damage or loss. Do your best to prevent any further damage or loss by having your Recreational Vehicle moved to a safe place or securing it as best you can.
There are 3 options for notifying us of a new claim:
- Click on the “Notify a Claim” button below and provide details.
- Email your RV Insurance claims details, attaching any relevant documents, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Between 9am and 5pm (EST) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), you can call us on 1800 110 220.
If your Recreational Vehicle is stolen or involved in an accident, there is cover to reimburse you the reasonable cost of hiring a similar Recreational Vehicle. Limits and conditions apply, which are contained in the CAMPER Recreational Vehicle Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) or you can discuss what is covered with our claims staff.
RV Insurance Claims against you
If another party involved in the collision contacts you, please advise CAMPER Insurance claims immediately. We still require a claim notification from you even if there is no damage to your vehicle. Please do not make any admissions of liability and don’t attempt to settle any claims made against you without contacting us first.
The excess is the amount you have to contribute towards your claim. Additional excesses can apply. Your Schedule will state the various excesses that can apply. Please discuss the excesses further with our claims staff.
No fault excess – your excess may not apply if we agree that you are not at fault for an accident and you can provide full contact details (Name, vehicle registration number, phone number and residential address) of the driver who caused the accident.
No claim bonus (rating) – your no claims bonus may be affected if you are responsible for the accident or if you cannot identify the responsible party.
AUSTRALIAN RV COVER
Premium cover, for the Australian RV adventurer
with a love and passion for their camper trailer,
caravan, motorhome, campervan or 5th wheeler.
CAMPER Insurance offers a broad range of benefits.
Contact us today. We are here to help!
Register for a Quote Reminder
If your insurance is not due just now but you would like us to send you a reminder prior to your renewal date, please complete the following information and we will contact you with a reminder to get an online quote.